Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here are some photos of my latest tattoos I've done.


 I added more to this one...



Here is the back.







 I finished up the shading on this one.



 Side...



 Back...



Inner bicep.






 I didn't do the lettering on this one, I did everything around it.










 Another one...



 Front...



Back.









Female thigh piece.







 Side view...


Front...

Back.






 Here is the Guam Seal in a fish hook.



Close up.






 Here is my friend Chubbs with his last name
with a tribal background.



The front...


 The back.





Sorry its been so long since my last post, the lord has blessed me and is keeping me real busy. I am also sorry that some of the photos are out of focus, I am still trying to figure out my camera. Thank you all for visiting my blogspot and please stay tuned for more pictures to come real soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment